Saturday, March 24, 2012

About Ashley

Welcome to my blog!

My Blog
I decided to really get into writing this thing after a horrible experience we had involving our son. I felt like I needed an outlet. The thing is though, that it was a while before I even had the nerve to type about what we were going through, and I just started blogging about other things instead. (I did get to it though... read it here)

I don't have any specific ideas for my blog at this point. I think I am just going to let it become something organically. I plan to just write about what I want to, and take it from there.

Me
I have a lovely little life. I have been with Steve since March 8, 2008 (you will see me refer to him as 'mister' or 'hubby' as well). We have a lot of fun together. We are big geeks and love watching WWE wrestling, and we stay in most nights watching our shows. We both have a love for Wal Mart shopping and spoiling our kids. We used to be big party animals, clubbing every weekend! Those were the days haha :P We have big hopes and dreams for our future with each other and our beautiful children. We will get there! And if we don't, well we already have the world anyway :)










 We were forced to grow up rather quickly as we got pregnant with our daughter Hannah about 6 months after we began dating. Steve decided to make an honest woman out of me (lol), and proposed on Christmas Eve, 2008... we have yet to get married ;) I absolutely loved every moment of being pregnant. I loved my body and I was proud to show it off. Hannah was born on May 2nd, 2009 and is such a beautiful joy in our lives. She is smart and gorgeous and hilarious and sweet.... Made our lives a million times more worthwhile!









Around Hannah's 2nd birthday, I became pregnant with our 2nd child! We had been trying for only a couple of months, so we were overjoyed at how quickly we got that positive test (and terrified)! I had another fabulous pregnancy, healthy, happy, zero problems. When we found out we were having a boy, we just couldn't believe it! The million dollar family! I was very emotional (no stretch from a non pregnant Ashley) thinking about how Hannah would react to her little brother. I was worried she would be upset with me, and our relationship would change. On January 24th, 2012, Max arrived in our lives.  Our family was complete. Hannah turned into an amazing big sister, my worries were unnecessary :) Our big beautiful boy brought us so much happiness. "How could we possibly be any happier or more full of love?" I would wonder. But we just were.


No comments:

Post a Comment